A large 4 bedroom bungalow located in a sought after area of DDO. Quiet street, with no neighbors in the back. Large lot of over 6800 sqf.. Close to Sunnybrooke train station and the future REM station. Well located, close to all services. Who is feeling lucky?
40' X 28'
- NO rear neighbors! Backing onto Du Boisé park
- Roof installed in 2012
- Property with incredible potential in a high demand area.
- Less than 1 km from the Sunnybrooke train station and the future REM station
- Near the Bois-de-Liesse nature park where you can practice your favorite activity: cycling, hiking and cross-country skiing during the winter.
- Quick access to highways 13 and 40
- Daycare centers, primary and secondary schools
- A few minutes from all services
40' X 28'
Fenced , Wooded
Garage : 1
Highway , CEGEP , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Commuter train , Public transportation
|Kitchen||1st level/Ground floor||13' X 11'||Ceramic|
|Dining room||1st level/Ground floor||10' X 8'||Wood|
|Living room||1st level/Ground floor||16' X 11'||Wood|
|Master bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||12' X 12'||Parquetry|
|Bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||12' X 9'||Parquetry|
|Bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||12' X 8'||Parquetry|
|Family room||Basement 1||24' X 17'||Carpet|
|Bedroom||Basement 1||13' X 13' irr.||Carpet|
Electricity , Natural gas
Fridge, stove, washer,dryer
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is DANNY CHAMPAGNE, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is DANNY CHAMPAGNE, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.