Welcome to Gallery on the Canal, Phase 2, where you will find a prestigious property located on the 11th floor of a unique building in Montreal near Downtown and Old Montreal. With two spacious and bright bedrooms, this luxurious residence has large windows offering you a breathtaking view of the Lachine Canal. With a living area of over 925 square feet and a private balcony to take advantage of this view, this place is ideal for those looking for a prestigious lifestyle combining comfort and refinement in the heights of Montreal. Good visit !
Heated , Single width
An electric car charging station is installed in the parking lot of your unit, which gives your condo an exclusive advantage. Due to the current challenges making the installation of new charging stations more difficult, no other units will be able to benefit from this installation in the near future.
* The spacious private balcony of this condo offers a splendid view of the Lachine Canal.
* Thanks to its exposure to the sun throughout the day, this condo is bathed in natural light.
* The spacious open-concept kitchen has plenty of storage, a built-in refrigerator and a center island, providing an ideal space to prepare delicious meals and entertain your guests.
* You will be seduced by the spacious master bedroom of this condo, which offers a walk-in closet and an adjoining bathroom, thus creating a real haven of peace where you can relax and recharge your batteries in complete privacy.
*Panoramic windows that span the entire property let plenty of natural light into the living areas, enhancing every corner and creating a light and airy ambiance.
* Located on the 11th floor, this apartment enjoys extra privacy with only 6 neighbours on the same floor, giving you absolute tranquility.
*Optimally designed, this condo has strategically located end bedrooms and an expansive open concept living area between them.
* In order to optimize your comfort, the unit is equipped with electric curtains which allow you to take full advantage of your sunny days from the comfort of your sofa or your bed.
* All top quality appliances installed as standard are part of the inclusions, giving you a refined and practical living experience.
THE BUILDING (Gallery on the Canal, Phase 2)
* This building offers an indoor swimming pool with a breathtaking view of the Lachine Canal, where you can relax and refresh yourself while admiring the surrounding landscape.
* With three training rooms equipped with a wide range of quality equipment, you will have everything you need to maintain an active and healthy life.
* Direct access to the Lachine Canal from the building site is a major plus, giving you the ability to quickly and easily access morning jogs or evening walks in an impressive setting.
* Two terraces ideally located on the roof offer relaxation areas and a common BBQ, allowing you to enjoy magnificent panoramic views of Downtown, the Lachine Canal and Griffintown, thus creating an ideal setting for your gatherings.
* The building also includes several interior gardens accessible to co-owners, which adds a touch of greenery creating a harmonious living environment.
Heated , Single width
Access : CANAL , Waterfront : CANAL , Navigable
View of the water
Garage : 1
Inground , Indoor , Common spa
Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM) , High school , Public transportation , University
|Hall||11th level||6'1" X 4'||Wood|
|Kitchen||11th level||12'1" X 8'11"||Wood|
|Dining room||11th level||12' X 9'10"||Wood|
|Living room||11th level||15'2" X 8'11"||Wood|
|Primary bedroom||11th level||15'11" X 10'4"||Wood|
|Walk-in closet||11th level||6' X 5'||Wood|
|Bedroom||11th level||11'3" X 11'9"||Wood|
|Bathroom||11th level||12'2" X 6'7"||Ceramic|
|Bathroom||11th level||10'11" X 5'9"||Ceramic|
Forced air , Electric baseboard units
Air exchange system , Sprinklers , Intercom , Electric garage door opener , Central heat pump
All appliances (Oven, two built-in refrigerators, induction hob, dishwasher, microwave). Electric blinds and electric charging station in the parking space.
All furniture, light fixtures in living room and dining room. Washer and dryer.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is ISMAEL JOSE JIMENEZ INC., RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
RE/MAX HARMONIE | 3550 rue Rachel Est suite 201, Montréal, Québec, H1W 1A7
Hello, my name is ISMAEL JOSE JIMENEZ INC., real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
You must log in on your MY/REMAX account to add properties in your favorites.