Charming condo at an affordable price, located just a few steps from Frontenac station! Beautiful layout with a lot of natural light. Numerous storage spaces and large private terrace in full sun. Close to the Jean-Claude Malépart center, grocery stores, pharmacies and all essential services. Be quick!
Near Jean-Claude Malépart center, cultural center, grocery stores, pharmacies and all services. Be quick!
* Located near Iberville Street and Ontario Street. Several bus lines.
* Near several restaurants on Ontario E Street.
* 5 minutes to Downtown
* Nearby Mederic-Martin park and green spaces. Tennis and pool.
* Two minutes walk from the Frontenac metro.
* IGA grocery store, local and bulk grocery stores.
* Pharmacies within walking distance.
* CLSC Parthenais 10 minutes walk.
* Primary schools nearby.
|Living room||2nd level||17'1" X 20'7" irr.|
|Kitchen||2nd level||12'1" X 10'11" irr.|
|Bathroom||2nd level||10'8" X 9'1" irr.|
|Master bedroom||2nd level||10'2" X 9' irr.|
Electric baseboard units
Hot water tank
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is JEAN-FRANCOIS DELRUE, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is JEAN-FRANCOIS DELRUE, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is PATRICIA LAMBERT, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.