One-bedroom condo of 890 sf with lots of character on the 2nd and last floor. Close to Fabre and Iberville metro stations and many shops and services. Kitchen renovated in 2016, dining room with balcony, double living room+reading corner, bedroom with organized wardrobe, bathroom renovated in 2017. Wall-mounted heat pump. Rear balcony. A must see!
Asphalt and gravel
Condo with lots of character and well maintained over the years, located on the 2nd and last floor of a 2-unit co-ownership. Well soundproofed building.
The 6979 holds a 35% quota for the expenses related to the building, but 50% of the votes in decision-making.
Possibility of installing a roof terrace with a maximum dimension of 15 x 25 feet, subject to obtaining permits and authorizations.
15,000 BTU wall-mounted heat pump, water heater
Condo fees: $ 105 per month
- Entrance hall
- Dining room with access to the front balcony
- Double living room and reading corner
- Kitchen with pantry renovated in 2016: solid wood countertop, kitchen island, sink, faucet, marble backsplash, lighting under the counters, microwave shelf. Access to the rear balcony.
- Master bedroom with wardrobe refitted in 2016 with addition of sliding doors.
- Bathroom completely renovated in 2017: Walls, bathtub, toilet, wall tiles, custom furniture made by a cabinetmaker, skylight window, taps, wardrobe, medicine cabinet, heater and fan.
- Easy parking on the street
WORK AND IMPROVEMENTS
- November 2020: change of the shingle on the roof of the storefront planned by mid-November 2020.
- September 2020: change of the exterior wooden steps of the front entrance.
- July 2020: painting of wrought iron. Terrace and front entrance.
- April 2020: opening of the entrance wall, small wall and quartz coating.
- January 2020: change the letterbox for a letterbox with a lock.
- January 2019: pantry redone with the same solid wood as the kitchen counters.
- December 2018: change of all thermostats for programmable electronic thermostats.
- July 2018: new fiberglass floor covering of the front balcony. Added gravel and tar to the roof. Installation of rods and curtains in the dining room and living room. Caulking of front window sills.
- May 2017: complete soundproofing of the accommodation, with the 6977.
- September 2016: replacement of the skylight and the roof light
- August 2015: complete painting of the unit.
RENOVATIONS CARRIED OUT BY FORMER OWNERS
- 2015: water heater replaced, change of the front balcony door
- 2013: installation of a 15,000 BTU wall-mounted heat pump, original floors sanded and varnished
- 2012: change of the front windows and the rear door
- Shops and services: Les Récoltes local grocery store, Café Paquebot, Roberto delicatessen, Thai Sep restaurant, Lufa drop-off point at 500m, Eau Pure Plus (green household products in bulk), SAQ Express Beaubien
- Molson Park
- Cinéma Beaubien
- Petite-Patrie Library
- Public transport: Fabre and Iberville metro stations, bus 95 (Bélanger), 10 (de Lorimier)
Asphalt and gravel
Plaza St-Hubert, Jean-Talon and Bélanger streets , Highway , Daycare centre , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Public transportation
|Hall||2nd level||7' X 3'3"||Wood|
|Dining room||2nd level||10' X 10'||Wood||Front balcony|
|Living room||2nd level||12'10" X 9'7"||Wood||Double living-room|
|Reading corner||2nd level||12'4" X 9'7"||Wood||Double living|
|Bathroom||2nd level||9'3" X 4'7"||Ceramic|
|Corridor||2nd level||14'8" X 3'3"||Wood||Wardrobe|
|Kitchen||2nd level||11'8" X 12'1"||Ceramic||Rear balcony|
|Master bedroom||2nd level||9'7" X 12'6"||Wood||Wardrobe well thought out|
, Electric baseboard units
Wall-mounted heat pump
Bathroom light fixture, rods and curtains, stacked washer-dryer, 15,000 BTU wall-mounted heat pump, portable kitchen island, hood, water heater 2015.
Light fixtures in the dining room, living room, bedroom and kitchen, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave oven.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is EMILIE LAFOND, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is EMILIE LAFOND, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.